An oil extracted by means of thermal treatment appropriate for the seeds of NON-GMO Camelina Sativa of national production.
Moisture and impurities
PROFILE OF FATTY ACIDS:
PalmItic acid C16:0
Estearic acid C18:0
Oleic+elaic acid C18:1
Linoleic acid C18:2
Linolenic acid C18:3
The above values are on total material, they are provided as a guide and cannot be considered as contractual.
Properties and instructions
New alternative fat characterised by its levels of omega 3 and its balance with omega 6 and 9.
- Natural antioxidant and good stability of oxidation (vitamin E, tocopherols, sterols, polyphenols and flavonoids).
- Strengthens the reproductive function and improves sperm quality.
- Improves the immune system.
- Produces meat rich in Omega-3 and eggs enriched in Omega-3
- Improves the quality of the coat (shine and strength of the hair)
- Alternative of fish oil.
Container of 900 kg.
HIGH LEVEL OF LINOLENIC ACID
BALANCE OF OMEGA 3/6